Have I mentioned that I love Fridays and am SUPER excited that today is another glorious Friday?
Maybe once? 🙂
Time for our Friday round up!
I’m digging working on speed this week. Shorter distance, faster speeds = short, challenging runs. I am liking that. But I’m hopeful that Zach and I get out for a run together this weekend, so that will probably be the highlight run of the week.
not the real image
I got this AMAZING, huge, gluten free cookie from Vitamin Cottage yesterday as a treat to myself after a super long day…but totally forgot to take a picture. Bad blogger. Maybe I’ll go get myself another for tonight, JUST so you guys know what they look like!
Shockingly enough, taco night wins this week. Everything worked REALLY well together in this dish. The tortillas are our favorites, the sausage was super flavorful, and the veggies has the perfect char. Yum.
When Zach came home Tuesday. Sorry for the cheeseball moment you guys — but it’s true.
And of course, a round up of some of my other delish eats this week
Lots of good, home cooked meals to round out the week. Which is exactly what this girl needed!
- Halloween Candy: Don’t judge me.
- Pumpkin anything: I know Fall’s almost over and I’m late to this, but I’m loving it
- Birthdays: Can’t wait for Zach’s this weekend :0
- Wine: Giving it up for a bit makes you appreciate it more, right?
- Trader Joes: I just found out via twitter that Tj’s is finally opening on Valentines day of 2014. You know where Zach and I will be celebrating the holiday. . .
Question of the Afternoon: One Friday favorite this week (and no, not the movie…you know who you are).