You all know I love me some surveys — what better way is there for us bloggers to get to know each other than by answering a bunch of fun, random questions, right?
I stole this one from one of my absolutely favorite and adorable bloggers, Julie (we all know and love her!)
The 11 Questions Survey
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
You know what — this was a TOUGH one for me. . . but after a lot of thought I am going with “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey.
Zach is going to crack up when he reads this. But I have to admit, I LOVE me some Journey. . . and come on? The song starts off talking about a small town girl and a boy from Detroit. It’s way to perfect 🙂
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
Last weekend, I’d say the best thing that happened was a GREAT long run (those are few and far between for this girl)
But two weekends ago. . . the best thing EVER happened to me.
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
I love Love — so really any romantic comedy leading lady would be wonderful. But — growing up as a little teenybopper, I LOVED the movie Boys and Girls and would have told you it was the story of my life.
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
Anna Kendrick. Love her — now if only we looked alike!
5. What is your favorite quote?
There will come a day that I can’t run. Today is not that day.
or a simple:
Seriously, I repeat that to myself every once in awhile and breath when I feel overwhelmed or stressed out. It helps/
7. What was your first concert?
Garth Brooks when I was in 5th or 6th grade I believe with my dad.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
wordpress.com or gmail.com
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Dopey. For sure — if there was a dorky that would be me, but dopey is a close fit
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Oh this is a tough one. Maybe a sushi appetizer, like the shrimp tampora roll from Sushi Hai. With the pesto gnocchi from Stella’s as my entree. A slice of our homemade pizza as a side, and a piece of our wedding cake for dessert. Yes that sounds wonderful.
10. What is the background of your computer?
A german shepherd pup. You all know i love my boy.
Questions of the Day
Now it’s your turn…
- If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
- What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What was your first concert?
- What is the background of your computer?