Oh my gosh I am getting married TOMORROW.
I have had the most AMAZING day with family and friends I am floating on cloud nine.
I have never felt so loved and am pretty convinced that I will never again have a moment like this.
I want to soak it all up and never ever forget it!
Tomorrow I Get to marry my best friend! How amazing is that?
I honestly love all the blogger awards going around.
I think it’s great for us all to recognize each other. These blogie friends I’ve made over the past few months have grown to mean quite a bit to me :).
The beautiful Yeal at feet from shore nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award this week. I was, of course, surprised and honored as I have been reading her blog for awhile and really respect her blog and her as a woman! Please go check out her blog. She has an amazing way with photos that I promise will leave you breathless each time you clock on her page.
So, the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I’m fairly new to blogging, and recognize that I learn so much from each and every once of you daily so I hate to limit who I can nominate. But I didn’t play well with the rules for the Liebster award, so I’ll try better this time and at least nominate 10 🙂
- hungryandfit.com An adorable couple from one of my favorite places, Boulder, CO and their kitty. I promise you’ll fall in love with them and the furball in no time!
- corrieanne.com Corrie’s sense of humor, passion for healthy living and activity, and ADORABLE puppies keep me coming back everyday and I know they will for you too!
- stridingoutblog.wordpress.com Also adorable newlyweds. Adorable!
- foodandfoto.com I drool every time I look at her pictures. Seriously.
- flakeandcake.com A witty and well done blog from the UK. She shares my passion for running and pretty food, with a different kind of furball 🙂
- thehungrynurse.com A school nurse who shares my love for healthy living, food, and helping others
- runthisapple.com This girl lives my dream life, in New York. Jealous. Such a fun read every time!
- pipersrun.com Piper is a mom to some adorable little ones who manages to keep such a great attitude on life and healthy living through her journey
- peachmelbatoast.wordpress.com Opinionated, adorable and also from Denver. Love
- fitnessmeetsfrosting.wordpress.com/ My bloggy twin and just in general adorable girl!
Due to being crazy busy — I likely won’t get around to letting you all know I nominated you personally until after the wedding if you haven’t already seen it yet. But know that I adore you all and obviously think you each are amazing.
And now…7 interesting facts about myself:
- I’m only 5 ft tall about about 100 lbs. Tiny, but not afraid to flex at any time 😉 You’ve been warned.
- I can never be far away from food. Literally. Zach makes sure of it because he’s seen the bad side. When I don’t have access to food with even the possibility to get hungry, I get anxious and crabby. Hello snacky-mc-snackerson. During the week when it’s busy at work, I often (healthy) snack my way through the entire day until dinner. Think apples, protein bars, homemade snacks, trail mix, oranges, really any fruit, etc.
- I’m an only child. Because when I was 10 my parents came to me and told me they wanted to adopt another kiddo, and I said no.
- Zach is the first boy I would say I truly loved, and I think that’s pretty cool. We were long distance for the first 1.5 years of our relationship, and while it wasn’t easy, it made us who we are today.
- I’m left handed for writing, but do pretty much every thing else with my right hand. I burned my hand as a kiddo on my mom’s curling iron, while I was learning to write I guess, so I switched hands.
- I was a cheerleader for one year in high school. For anyone who knows me, this is hysterical because it’s so unlike me. But I loved gymnastics and that was the way I kept up with that.
- I love running, but running will NEVER love me. It will never come easy, and will never come without pain. I’ve accepted this.
Thank you again Yeal for nominating me!