1. I haven’t made a “real” homecooked meal since he’s been gone.
Honestly, I have lived off salads, sandwiches, and snacks. I need real dinners back in this house, STAT.
2. I’ve Watched All The Bad TV the World Currently Has to Offer.
including everything on demand for:
- Food Network
- David Tutera
- Lifetime movies
3. I’ve eaten 4 Boxes of Wheat Thins and two large bags of Chex Mix in 4 Weeks. On My Own.
Does this really need qualification? I know I was “carbo loading”…but this girl needs motivation to cook more real food, stat.
4. Our Pets Are Bored With Me
Let’s face it…Zach is more fun than I am for our furballs. And he’s home all day with them for work. The pets are pretty much protesting me right now.
5. I considered yesterday a success because I only had 1.5 desserts.
Yes. This dessert was one serving, and I didn’t quite finish it…but I polished it off with some Hershey’s drops. And I only didn’t finish it because I think I am wearing out even MY sweet tooth . . . that takes skill.
6. I may or may not have skipped more showers than I care to admit with him gone…
Shower post run yesterday? NAHH — I’m only going grocery and birthday shopping. Nobody will notice if I stink.
7. On that same note…I may have accidentally forgotten to shave while he was gone…
No picture needed for that one. TMI yet guys?
8. Left over Halloween Candy is going to start showing up and I have no restraint without someone to hold me accountable.
Refer to number 5.
9. I’m starting to cuddle with pillows to go to sleep, and that just gets weird.
I sleep a lot better when Zach is around. . .primarily fall asleep easier. These pillows just aint doing the trick.
10. I miss his face, plain and simple.
Question of the Afternoon: Last embarrassing TV show/movie you watched.