Good morning and Happy Tuesday all.
The craziness of the wedding is finally winding down and life is slowly, but surely, going to begin returning to normal.
Let me tell you first though, married life is pretty fantastic.
This morning, the final guest, (we miss you Stu!) left and the house is quiet. I’m so happy that I decided to take fewer days off last week and extend my time off until Thursday, because I feel like I am just now starting to process. . . Yes, I am that girl that cried on the treadmill this morning because I listened to our wedding song. Upps! What can I say, I’m happy :).
I have to admit, it was a little weird this morning waking up to a quiet house, but I woke up, sat with a cup of coffee and looked through all of your amazing comments. I was pretty freaking sore from this weekends hike, but knew that a good sweat was exactly what I needed, so to the gym I went 🙂
Workout of the Day: First as a Jara: 4.25 miles recovery run + weights
- Recovery run: 4 minutes between 6.2-6.5, 1 minute at 8 mph until 4 miles, then incline walk until 40 minutes
- 20 minutes of weights including:
- overhead shoulder press
- bicep curls
- incline sit ups
- core twists
- squats with weights
- step ups
- full body machine for arms
It was a great workout and a great way to restart a normal routine and get my blood pumping and sweat going.
And now, I get to enjoy what my amazing husband surprised me with this morning 🙂
How sweet is he? 🙂 I’m still on wedding vacation, and am totally justifying the crumb cake with that 🙂
The Rest of the Day
Since we’re just now getting back to reality, today is full of a couple errands and practical to-dos.
- Run to our venue and pick up anything that was left
- Figure out issue with our cake (our sweetheart cake and topper got ruined in a mix up, so we’re trying to figure out what happened)
- Grocery shop/Meal plan
- Enjoy quiet time with my husband
- Write the 3rd Wedding RECAP!!!!!!!!!
I’ll be back later today with the 3rd wedding recap! Until then, please tell me:
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO? I miss everyone, please fill me in!