Into November and another Friday Round up to post! 🙂
Can I count my half from Sunday?
That would ABSOLUTELY be my favorite run of the week, if we can consider Sunday 🙂
Otherwise, I’d say my first run back post-race on Wednesday. Yes it was on the treadmill, and yes I took it easy, but man it felt good!
This raspberry crumble bar from Gallop Cafe that Zach left for me as a surprise when I got home. DELISH, and I may just have to get another for this weekend 😉
The delicious, homemade meal my neighbors made for me Wednesday night. What a treat! Baked chicken, quinoa and out of this WORLD brussel sprouts!
OFFICIALLY changing my last name :). I have been wanting to do this for so long, and it was such a cool moment when it was actually done.
And unfortunately, I was a bad blogger this week and didn’t really have any exciting meals or much else fun food-wise to post!
A LOT of salads, quinoa, and chicken for this lady this week. Simple, but good!
- August and Gus: they have been SO sweet and affectionate these past couple of weeks with Zach traveling. Being alone would have been TOTALLY different without them!
- My Parents: Way to be by my side and be my number one cheerleaders this weekend, and always! I wouldn’t have made it with out you :).
- thinkThin Creamy PB bars: Simple, I know…but I won a box of these and I have LOVED having them around. Unfortunately I finished my last one today! Bumma…send me another box?
- Rock And Roll: I have run two RnR halves, and they both have been VERY well organized and full of energy. Way to be
- Simple salads: because this girl needs her nutrients but doesn’t want to cook for one all the time. Yum.
That’s all from me 🙂 I’ll be back later this evening, as always 🙂
Question of the Afternoon: As always, one Friday Favorite today.