The wait is over 🙂 I apologize for teasing you all the past few days with delicious looking pictures of peanut butter goodness.
But now I will finally share with you all my new FAVORITE recipe that takes just a few minutes, and even fewer ingredients!
SIngle Serving Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.5 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of Whole Wheat Flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pinch of salt (I used Pink Himalayan Fresh Ground Salt)
- 1/4 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple sauce
- 1.25 tablespoons of maple syrup
- About 10 large chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray/oil your baking sheet
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl (flour, baking soda, salt)
- Mix in the peanut butter well
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients (vanilla, applesauce, maple syrup)
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Separate into two cookies
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
- Let cool and Enjoy!
If you like peanut butter — and chocolate, you will LOVE these cookies. And if you’re like me and have no restraint when it comes to either, you will appreciate the portion control forced upon you 🙂
Question of the Afternoon: If you could personalize any cookie — what would you make?