So I’m a nerd and LOVE to look at the stats for Chocolate Medals often. I love to see where everyone is viewing from, what websites link to my page, which posts are most popular…etc.
Lately I have been LOVING what searches have BROUGHT people to my page…there have been some pretty epic ones. I thought it might be fun to share some of them with ya!
- song deja vu reeses peanut butter i do– ❤ reeses…and songs?
- pay my bill for yogaholic — i am a yogaholic
- running on my birthday medal — we SHOULD get a medal for running on our birthdays
- great pizza challenge race photos — i need to find this race
- does sweat fry your hair — if it does I’m screwed
- i miss you all comment — miss you too
- 2 metals in chocolate — yum
- tomorrow is monday again — hate this
- can a little chocolate help you sleep — yes.
- just starting the pick ups. do you think you could bring my pink jacket from piper it has my gloves — sure can?!
- just tried an ice bath don’t recommend it — they are painful
- say something 2 your best friend — will do.
- i get married tomorrow — awwwe I ❤ weddings
- happy birthday zachary — HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
- rock and roll st louis half marathon 2013 — great race 🙂
- treat others the way you want to be treated — darn straight
- run for chocolate blog –story of my life
- christmas tree with race medals — such a cool idea
- thank you chocolate medals — you’re very welcome
I’m not sure why but I’ve been having a few good laughs from these lately 🙂 Hope you all enjoy the randomness as much as I have!
It’s the last day to enter the giveaway open until Thursday!
Follow Chocolate medals on twitter , facebook & pinterest
Question: Bloggers: what is the funniest thing that has sent someone to your page? Non-bloggers – I also LOVE me some auto-completes on Google search. Any funny ways Google has completed your thought?