Is anyone else shocked that it’s already October 18? Where has 2013 gone? I’ve found myself writing 2014 a couple times at work lately — where in the heck is that coming from?
PLEASE SLOW DOWN 2013! I’m not ready to see you go yet!
Anyway — moving on. Time for the Friday Round up 🙂
My trail run Wednesday. Beautiful, and thankful to be back on my feet ❤
I finally got to try the treat I made for Zach last night — and it was pretty good 🙂 I’ll have the recipe for you all tomorrow!
My sammie from Masterpiece yesterday. Ahhh ahi ❤ (and no, there’s no cheese! It’s an amazing Asian slaw 🙂
It’s a tie —
- lacing up and running a few miles with minimal issues!
- the moment I left the apartment to pick up Zach from the airport. I love the excitement of picking him up from the air port after he’s been gone.
And of course: A round up of some of my other eats of the week 🙂
Some fun treats, lots of salads and sandwiches as a bachelorette this week 🙂
- A positive mindset: I’ve been trying really hard to keep a positive mindset this week and I’ve grown to really appreciate how much that can influence so many other aspects of your life.
- My furballs: They make me so happy
- Once again BEING HEALTHY: goes without being said.
- My family: they’re amazingly supportive, and always my favorite 🙂 ❤
- Honey crisp apples: I’ve been eating them daily and am just OBSESSED.
YOUR TURN: Question of the afternoon: One Friday Favorite today 🙂