I found my next book!
I’ve only read the introductory chapter so far, but it already has me super excited for this book.
Have any of you heard of it? Read it?
I’ll be reading it over the Holiday season and you all can definitely expect a review/possible ‘nother giveaway :).
While we’re all in the gift giving spirit, I thought I’d share some of my favorite reads of the past few year. Inspirational, motivation, just-for-fun…it’s all fair game 🙂
My Favorite Reads of 2013
- Born to Run: Christopher McDougall
- Run Like a Girl: Mina Samuels
- Mile Markers: Kristin Armstrong
- Divergence Trilogy: Vironica Roth
- Hunger Games Trilogy: Suzanne Collins
- Something Borrowed Series: Emily Griffith
- The Art of Racing In The Rain: Garth Stein
What are some of YOUR favorite 2013 reads?