Hey all and Happy over the Hump night 🙂
Can I call it that? I totally just made that up because I figured I’m “over the hump” because I’m done with work on hump day. Does it work?
Well for bachelorette night number 3: I borrowed an idea from my lovely friend, Emily at Build Your Bliss. Check her out you all — she’s great :).
Today she posted about 8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Have from Cupcakes and Cashmere. I fell in love with it right away and thought it’d be fun to do my own list and share it with you all 🙂
Ashley’s 8 Things That Every Woman Should Have
1. A go-to drink: Wine — Red (Malbec) during the colder months, and White (Riesling) during the warmer months.
2. A go-to karaoke song: Don’t Stop Believing by Journey. I may or may not have performed this with my Mother-in-Law and Sisters-in-Law. It was AWESOME.
3. A uniform: Skinny jeans, a simple tee, my brown riding boots, and a scarf.
4. A hair stylist they love: Alisha at Denver Salon. She’s adorable and knows what she’d doing with the scissors.
5. An exercise routine: You all have this one pretty well known by this point :). Running 4 days a week, strength and cross training 2 days a week, and one rest day with yoga thrown in any given day.
6. A hobby: My blog and you all have become my new favorite hobby 🙂
7. A best friend: I don’t mean to sound too cheesy, but Zach is my best friend and husband. I don’t know where I’d be without him :). But I also love me my girlfriends, so shout out to Zoe ❤ and all my ladies. You know who you are 😉
8. A healthy sense of self: This is something that I think most of us ladies are constantly working on. I haven’t always had a healthy sense of self: AKA Middle school through Undergrad, but at some point in my mid 20’s I changed my focus. It because less important for me to be skinny, social, or attractive, and more about being healthy. Ever since I’ve really developed an appreciation for my body and the amazing things it can do. And that is pretty cool.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a round up of tonight, but for now I’ll give you the highlights:
- A BEAUTIFUL run :):):)
- Lots of Nuun and sparking water
- A homemade dinner for 1
- A movie
- Furball time
See you all tomorrow with more details, I’ve got some relaxing to do 🙂
Question of the night: Boy or Girl: Give me one of your 8 MUST haves 🙂