Good Morning and a very Happy Tuesday to everyone :).
As I mentioned when I left you all last night, Zach and I enjoyed a delicious Mexican meal last night…
Chicken Tacos and side salads (still working through those greens). While I don’t have a specific recipe, our taco ingredients were
- One large white onion (grilled)
- Two large cut green peppers (grilled)
- 4 small chicken thighs (grilled, 1 was plenty for me, we had left overs)
- Our favorite tortillas
- Topped with greens and salsa, peppercinis + side salad (basically the same greens that topped the tacos)
Delicious and fresh! Homemade Mexican is seriously SO easy and you can do SO much with it!
Of course, you all know I didn’t forget about my sweet ending to the evening 🙂
I picked up these cookies from work. They’re from a local bakery near our office. While they weren’t my favorite by any means (I was craving chocolate and these were primarily oatmeal) it still hit the spot!
Workout Of the Morning: 4 miles + weights
- Fairly easy, sporadic 4 miles. . . really just pushed it to finish the run. Nothing spectacular, but got ‘er done and that’s all I wanted to do this morning.
And as for weights, it was actually the same exact routine I did yesterday:
- 3 reps of 15 incline sit ups
- 3 reps of 15 chest press 20 lbs
- 3 reps of 15 leg press
I am enjoying integrating just a little bit of strength into my routine when I can. Nothing crazy, but something fun. Does anybody remember when I did the challenge early in the blog life?
And that’s all I got for you this morning. 🙂 Have a great day everyone!
Question Of The Morning: Do you have any homemade Mexican meals you like? We could use to switch it up . . .