Do you ever have one of those days where you’re just HUNGRY?
Today was one of those days….constantly hungry even though I ate totally normally. Whomp whomp.
I kept it in control for the most part, dodged the Christmas cookies (I eat enough for dessert), added a banana and some extra trail mix and called it a day.
Thankfully the husband was in the mood for a healthy dinner, so I loaded up on greens, veggies, steak and a good piece of bread. We literally finished everything fresh we had in the fridge and saved left over lasagna for tomorrow. High five to us!
Todays salad included:
- Arugula and Romaine for greens
- lemon juice and sriracha to dress
- Roasted broccoli
- Roasted carrots
- Fresh heirloom tomatoes
- One large white onion
- Split a large steak
- Side of sesame bread
- Caesar dressing
- Chop the greens
- Dress with lemon, sriracha, salt and pepper
- Add fresh tomatoes
- Start the onions, broccoli and carrots on the grill
- Add the steak (15 minutes)
- Grill the bread (5 minutes)
Good way to end a hungry day.
Well…until dessert :).