That’s right folks, another 4 miler in the books. Crossing off that “goal” list one work out at a time :). Oh and I also did 25 sit ups and a minute plank, does that count as my strength work out?
Workout of the Day: 4 miles + 25 sit ups and 60 second plank
- 4 minutes 6.2-6.5, 1 minute at 8, repeated until I hit 4 miles
Tonight’s dinner was about as shocking as my working.
Garbage Winter Salad with Chicken
- Arugula and romaine to your desire
- 5 small heirloom tomatoes
- 1 small head of broccoli
- A dozen or so baby carrots
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 head of elephant garlic (huge)
- 2 chicken breasts, seasoned
- Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- lemon and sriracha
- dressing of choice
- Chop the greens and put them in a bowl dressed lightly with lemon, sriracha, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese and top with the halved tomatoes
- Chop the rest of the veggies and roast them in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes with more parmesan and half the clove of elephant garlic
- Have your husband prepare and grill the chicken
- Dress and enjoy 🙂
I choose Caesar dressing for my salad tonight and I must say it was a good choice 🙂
Tomorrows dinner is much more exciting, I promise 🙂 We’re switching it up in the Jara household!