I love Friday afternoon! Not only because it means I’m 5 hours from the weekend, but also because that means it’s time for FRIDAY ROUND UP!
Unfortunately, thanks to mother nature, all my runs were indoors and on the ol’ treadmill this week. But my favorite would probably be my 6 miler Sunday, and my most challenging my second run Tuesday, the 3 miler at incline.
I am LOVING me my Pretzel Crisps STILL this week. If only they weren’t expensive…(Umm, anyone want to send me a box? I promise I’ll post about them EVERY TIME I EAT THEM 🙂
Zach and I’s date night at the Lobby. I don’t even know which was my favorite, all the bites were AMAZING.
Zach and I’s date night at Epic where we got to make homemade Christmas ornaments. So much fun 🙂
And of course, some other fun eats of the week.
We’ve been salad crazy this week!!! I love it 🙂
And finally, my Friday Favorites
- Electrolyte Water: Specifically 365 electrolyte water. I have been doing AWESOME with hydration this past week or so, and my body can tell!
- Oatmeal: Ever since I incorporated eating more WHOLE foods into my daily routine, specifically oatmeal, my energy level is noticeably improved!
- Skiing: We’re going up to the mountain for our first overnight stay this weekend! I can’t wait…there is something about ski trips that feel like such an escape!
- Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate: I eat my weight in these things, I swear.
- Treadmills: I hate that it’s been so cold, but am SO thankful to have my apartment gym!
Question of the Afternoon: What is one Friday favorite from this week for you?