I love Friday afternoon! Not only because it means I’m 5 hours from the weekend, but also because that means it’s time for FRIDAY ROUND UP!
Unfortunately, thanks to mother nature, all my runs were indoors and on the ol’ treadmill this week. But my favorite would probably be my 6 miler Sunday, and my most challenging my second run Tuesday, the 3 miler at incline.
I am LOVING me my Pretzel Crisps STILL this week. If only they weren’t expensive…(Umm, anyone want to send me a box? I promise I’ll post about them EVERY TIME I EAT THEM 🙂
Zach and I’s date night at the Lobby. I don’t even know which was my favorite, all the bites were AMAZING.
Zach and I’s date night at Epic where we got to make homemade Christmas ornaments. So much fun 🙂
And of course, some other fun eats of the week.
We’ve been salad crazy this week!!! I love it 🙂
And finally, my Friday Favorites
- Electrolyte Water: Specifically 365 electrolyte water. I have been doing AWESOME with hydration this past week or so, and my body can tell!
- Oatmeal: Ever since I incorporated eating more WHOLE foods into my daily routine, specifically oatmeal, my energy level is noticeably improved!
- Skiing: We’re going up to the mountain for our first overnight stay this weekend! I can’t wait…there is something about ski trips that feel like such an escape!
- Pretzel Crisps Dark Chocolate: I eat my weight in these things, I swear.
- Treadmills: I hate that it’s been so cold, but am SO thankful to have my apartment gym!
Question of the Afternoon: What is one Friday favorite from this week for you?
Follow Chocolate medals on twitter , facebook & pinterest
Another week almost done 🙂 . . . along with another straightening iron this morning. Whomp whomp. Getting ready this morning it very gently fell to the floor, and one of the pads shattered. Welp, That’s two things that are biting the dust today. I much prefer the week ending to my straightening iron’s life ending. Santa, I may need to add something to my list. . .
Moving on. . . I did have a good workout this morning.
Workout of the Day: 4 treadmill miles
- 5 minutes easy pace, 1 minute sprint
- Finished at just under 9 minute pace
Nothing too noteable or spectacular about this run, but I finished it and that was all I was going for this morning :).
Workout Round Up
And with another Friday, comes another round up of work outs for the week. Another very heavy running week, which will likely continue into January or February when we head for the honeymoon and my chances to run will be VERY limited.
Here was my plan for the week:
- Monday- YOGA
- Tuesday – 4 Mile speed Am/POSSIBLE PM 3 miles easy
- Wednesday – 4 miles easy
- Thursday: 5-6 miles easy pace
- Friday – 4 miles
- Saturday – 2 miles/SKI
- Sunday – SKI – possible PM run
And here’s how it’s gone:
- Monday- YOGA + 8 minute abs
- Tuesday – 4 mile speed AM/PM 3 miles @ incline
- Wednesday – 4 miles easy
- Thursday – 5 miles easy pace
- Friday- 4 miles
- Saturday 2 miles/SKI
- Sunday- SKI possible PM run
Italicized because still planned
So, the week has gone pretty well exactly to plan. Yay me!
Now just 8 hours separates me from the weekend and a night on Winter Park! 🙂
Question of the Morning: Have you broken anything expensive recently? Anyone want to send me their old straightening iron?