My first order of business when I got off work this afternoon was an easy 4 miles. Easy, peasy, slow pace. Even if I got bored, keep it slow.
Workout of the Day: 4 miles speed varied but easy pace
- Finished in just over 37 minutes
Thanks to extremely exhausted legs and cramps (sorry boys), this was a tough run, physically. Mentally I was determined, but physically my legs felt like lead. Ehhh…it happens. It ain’t stoppin’ this girl. There’s a difference between tired and pain, right?
Mexican Night At The Jara’s
Dinner tonight was brought together with a few greens, bacon, tortillas and a grill. Odd mixture? Worth it.
- 2 small green peppers
- 1 large white onion
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 tomato
- 2 heads of garlic
- 4 tortillas
- A couple leaves of romaine
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- Large chop the broccoli, peppers and onions
- Put them in tin foil and put on grill (A total of about 30 minutes)
- Cut up the romain, tomato, a little left over onion and put it in a small bowl
- Garnish with garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Put the bacon directly on the grill (about 10-15 minutes)
- Put the tortillas on the grill directly (just to warm and blacken)
- When everything is finished, grab your tortillas, stuff them with the veggies and bacon, garnish with the greens and enjoy!
I love taco night!
Question of the Night: What is your GO-TO taco? Fish? Beef? Veggie? Simple?