You’re going to want to bookmark this one friends 🙂
This afternoon’s post is one I’ve actually been MEANING to do for awhile!
So many of my bloggy friends here ask and talk about videos to buy, workouts you can do at home, or recommendations for cheap work outs. Welp, I’m here to share with you all my FREE work out recommendations!
While our apartment gym was closed, I found myself doing a ton of workouts from home. This includes yoga and strength, all for free on youtube! Doesn’t get any better than that, does it?
So, I’m here today to share with you all my favorite FREE YouTube work outs!
- Yoga for runners: Injury prevention
- Yoga for runners: PRE run
- Yoga for runners: POST run
- Tara Stiles: 50 minute yoga weight loss and balance
- Tara Stiles Routine for deep sleep
- Tara Stiles Slim Waist Routine
- Tara Stiles Ultimate Stretch Routine
- Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown I
- 45 minute Full body hatha yoga
I can’t recommend Tara Stiles enough. . . just look her up on YouTube for more videos. She has a TON of short, focused, routines 8-12 minutes long.
- 8 minute abs
- 8 minute buns
- 8 minute arms
- 8 minute legs
- Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack
- Strength for runners: Legs and abs
These are just my favorites! Please feel free to leave more in the comments section!!! I am all about free, accessible exercise!