So I’m a nerd and LOVE to look at the stats for Chocolate Medals often. I love to see where everyone is viewing from, what websites link to my page, which posts are most popular…etc.
Lately I have been LOVING what searches have BROUGHT people to my page…there have been some pretty epic ones. I thought it might be fun to share some of them with ya!
- song deja vu reeses peanut butter i do– ❤ reeses…and songs?
- pay my bill for yogaholic — i am a yogaholic
- running on my birthday medal — we SHOULD get a medal for running on our birthdays
- great pizza challenge race photos — i need to find this race
- does sweat fry your hair — if it does I’m screwed
- i miss you all comment — miss you too
- 2 metals in chocolate — yum
- tomorrow is monday again — hate this
- can a little chocolate help you sleep — yes.
- just starting the pick ups. do you think you could bring my pink jacket from piper it has my gloves — sure can?!
- just tried an ice bath don’t recommend it — they are painful
- say something 2 your best friend — will do.
- i get married tomorrow — awwwe I ❤ weddings
- happy birthday zachary — HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
- rock and roll st louis half marathon 2013 — great race 🙂
- treat others the way you want to be treated — darn straight
- run for chocolate blog –story of my life
- christmas tree with race medals — such a cool idea
- thank you chocolate medals — you’re very welcome
I’m not sure why but I’ve been having a few good laughs from these lately 🙂 Hope you all enjoy the randomness as much as I have!
It’s the last day to enter the giveaway open until Thursday!
Follow Chocolate medals on twitter , facebook & pinterest
Question: Bloggers: what is the funniest thing that has sent someone to your page? Non-bloggers – I also LOVE me some auto-completes on Google search. Any funny ways Google has completed your thought?
23 thoughts on “Funny Links”
haha I’ll admit I’m addicted too. My favorite phrases are “nursing school runs my life” and “freezer burn on leg from icepack”
LOL they are so much fun to look at!
I love your blog! I’m so glad I found it! Part of my motivation for staying active is so that I can be healthy and still indulge and eat the sweet treats that I love!
You and me both! And thanks so much!
Love this and your reactions. One’s I’ve found funny that brought people to my site are:
~is minnesota food spicy
~lambrusco grape juice for sale
~strong love feelings would turn into bad quotes
LOL love the last one!
You do NOT want to know what I googled when I originally found you blog! 😉
LOL oh dear lord…
Just checked mine and “gerbil on a spoon” is now my all time favourite thing!
LOL LOVE that one!
I’m guilt of this too! Funny/weird search term: diapered by my wife. I just don’t get it but some how they found my blog with it!!!!
LOL that’s hysterical
That list is awesome!! I was thinking of doing a post like this too, but mine aren’t nearly as good. My favorite search term I had was “running blerg.” I think it’s an oddly accurate description of what I write about 🙂
LOL so true! I can totally relate!
LOL we ARE twins. One of my faves was “penguin shaped food.”
OMG I LOVE that! Need that one to link to my page! lol
love the picture and it’s so true!
Kind of related in a non-linear way, do you notice if you get re-blogged on that spamming or junk sites? And if so – what do you do about it, if anything? My blog is young, and I have been gotten a few spam comments but yesterday a portion of my post and a link back were posted on a random site that appears to do nothing but re-blog unrelated material. I’m sure it’s spammy somehow, but was wondering, as you have a larger base than I – does this happen to you, and if so, do you deal with it, or ignore? Thanks for letting me ramble and slightly hi-jack your comments.
Related to the post – I love it when people post the weirdo things that bring others to their site. I haven’t looked through my site yet – I wonder if there’s anything good there?
I have found that for the most part WordPress does a great job of filtering out spam and those things. . . but now that you mention it I am going to keep an eye on it!
That’s too funny. I had to go look this up! I get a crazy number of hits for “Monday Mornings” search (almost 30% of my search hits from that phrase!!). Some of my other favourites include “Wonderful Nachos” and “Bedtime+Beer” and “Where the hell is my wetsuit”. Too funny!!
LOL you’ve got some good ones!