Happy Friday, Good Morning, and can I get a “heck yeah!” for the weekend.
Woof — it’s been a WEEK around these parts, but it’s almost over and that’s all I care about at this point.
Lots of relaxing, skiing, and running planned for this weekend. Exactly what this lady needs.
The Steak Goes On
Today is my scheduled rest day, but with this running streak still going strong, I hopped on the treadmill for a single mile this morning just to keep it alive :).
Do I consider it a work out? No, not for me. But was it a great way to get my blood pumping a bit this morning, and keep my little ego going strong with this running streak?
That equals 81.5 miles for the month of November. Let’s keep on Pile’n on those Miles!
Workout Round Up
And since it’s Friday, it’s time for our workout round up of the week!
Here is what I had planned for this week:
- Monday: STRENGTH training (plan: 10 minutes treadmill, 100 push ups, 200 sit ups, 300 squats)
- Tuesday: 4 easy miles
- Wednesday: 4 speed miles
- Thursday: 4 easy miles + short strength training routine
- Friday: 2 miles shake out
- Saturday: 2 miles (hopeful) and skiing
- Sunday: 5-6 miles.
Quite the running heavy schedule, but I am A-ok with that! And here is how it shaped up
- Monday: STRENGTH training (1 mile treadmill, 100 push ups, 200 sit ups, 300 squats)
- Tuesday: 4 outdoor miles with the boys
- Wednesday: 4 AM treadmill miles
- Thursday: 5 post work treadmill miles
- Friday: 1 warm up mile, keepin’ the streak alive
- Satuday: 2 miles and skiing
- Sunday: 5-6 miles
Italicized because still planned
So while I moved UP one mile yesterday and down one today, I have hit my mileage goal so far for the week and am confident that I can do the same for the weekend.
I am surprised, the first week or two post my half marathon I wasn’t pumped about running, but right now it’s ALL I WANT TO DO.
I guess my body likes this kind of running 🙂
Be back later with the Friday round up! Have a great morning everyone!
Question of the Morning: Have you ever been sick of running, or whatever your favorite exercise is?