Words cannot express how excited I am for the weekend ahead. Not for anything super exciting in particular (although we are going skiing for the first time this season), more to just reset and relax before the craziness of the holiday’s hit.
With that said: Time for My Friday Round Up!
Without a doubt my night run with Zach. I am still adjusting to running in the dark, but there was something about the quiet and stillness of the dark that made it relaxing for me and the boys :). Now if only my legs hadn’t been lead…
The pistachio cake from Whole foods. I was SO excited to pick that up yesterday, and am crossing my fingers that Zach doesn’t finish it off today while I’m at work 🙂
Last nights meal…honestly. I don’t know if it was all the love the hubbie but into it, or if it was just darn good. But seriously, the chicken was perfectly done and the acorn squash and quinoa? Hello!
Date night 🙂 Man I love date night, and Freshcraft treated us well this week!
And of course, a quick round up of the rest of the eats for the week 🙂 Because I love to make you drool!
And finally, my friday favorites and things I’m thankful for this Friday
- Snow — yes, it’s cold and I am not a cold blooded girl. But man it’s pretty, the hubby gets all excited to ski, and it just signifies so much for me. Love it
- Forgiveness — yup. I am thankful for forgiveness this week.
- Running — because my running shoes have gotten me through a lot lately!
- Friends — Hello amazing weekend with Friends last weekend. Such a great reminder of the amazing people I have in my life.
- QuestBars- – just found em, and love them. If you want a healthy protein bar, you must find these! I found mine at GNC!
Question of the Afternoon: What is one Friday favorite from this week for you?