Ok — since I’ve mentioned 25 times how much I can’t believe the speed in which this year is flying by…I’m just going to dive into my Friday Round up 😉
Can I count the long run from over the weekend?
If not my long run — then I’d definitely say yesterdays run. There was something VERY cool about finishing my last training run of the session!
Need I say more?
Probably the baked shrimp app from yesterday’s BANG! meal. Seriously amazing what they did with that dish.
Date night, hello 🙂
And of course: A round up of some of my other eats of the week
Lots of sandwiches and snacks this week. . . not my best week, but not my worst ;).
Last but not least:
- 1. My husband: Having him gone has made me appreciate him that much more. Absence does make the heart grow fonder I guess
- 2. Running: LETS GO RACE DAY BABY!
- 3. My family: I am SO thankful that they are going to be there to cheer me along for the race. They were there for my first and were SO excited and emotional for me. It’s contagious
- 4. YOU ALL — I can’t even begin to express how much your support as meant this week. I’ll be thinking about you all during the race, I hope you know that!
- 5. Fall colors: A little late in the game, but Colorado is FULL of Fall colors right now and I am just LOVING that.
Alright guys — just a few more hours than I leave for the airport! AHHH IT’S GETTING REAL!
Question of the Afternoon: What’s one Friday Favorite. I need inspiration 🙂