Good Morning and Happy Rainy and yucky Monday everyone 🙂
Zach and I spent yesterday watching sports, reading, and relaxing. The way a Sunday should be 🙂
Listen to this past week of events in the Jara Household
- Tuesday night: Ashley gets violently ill — Zach takes care of me
- Wednesday all day — Ashley very will — Zach takes care of me
- Thursday all day — Ashley still ill, Zach starting to not feel well — tag team taking care of each other
- Friday — Zach SICK — Ashley take care of Zach
- Saturday — Zach sick, Ashley still taking care of Zach
- Sunday – Ashley sprains ankle. Doesn’t hardly move from the couch ALL day once pain sets in.
And of course, today, Zach begins his 3 weeks of travel.
I better wrap myself in bubble wrap while he’s gone!
The first thing on my mind this morning was my ankle. I slept in my compression socks last night, in hopes that it would give some kind of support and prevent swelling over night.
I can’t really say much one way or the other if it helped — I just know that I want to baby the heck out of it. I’m now 13 days out from Saint Louis RnR — so it’s all about RnR for this girl ;). For now, it’s brace all day long, and ice and heat when I get home from work.
I’m trying to stay optimistic on this one — so one day at a time. I’m going to bubble wrap myself and my house and hope for the best.
No serious exercise for this lady — but I did enjoy some light Yoga to start the week.
Work out Plan for the Week
Ok — I’m just going to give it to you all straight.
I am NOT doing a work out plan for the week.
I hope you all are’t too dissapointed in me, but I NEED to chill out, give myself a break, and not put any undue pressure on myself this week.
Whether it’s luck, my body giving me messages, or my brain giving me a message, I have been TOUGH on my body and on myself the past few weeks — and I need to change that. So for this moment, I am NOT doing a work out plan for the week. I do want to mock up something, but for now, my mindset is priority at this point.
Check back with me later or an update 😉