It’s back to normal business around here 🙂
Friday round up time 🙂
Honestly, my run this morning. Just moving my legs again was exactly what this girl needed.
But the prettiest run, definitely my trail run.
No pictures of it, but definitely my ice cream from Little Man Monday night 🙂
The flavors were cupcake and a space something or another. It had raspberry ice cream and lots of fudge and brownies. Amazing. Next time I’ll take pictures, I was just too excited.
Everything from Duo Monday night
Feeling good on the treadmill this morning. Honestly — I suck at being sick. Feeling NORMAL again was the best feeling in the world.
And of course, a round up of my other eats for the week 🙂
Unfortunately due to being sick, the eats weren’t SO exciting after the weekend. . . but still some goodies in there.
And last but not least
- My health — let me tell you. It only takes 48 hours, and a bit of a scare, to be reminded how thankful I am to be healthy and happy.
- My parents — Love them — always…but nothing like a good chat with your parents to pull you out of a funk.
- Running — Anytime I need to take away from running always reminds me why it’s my favorite
- The Blog — I got more love than I could have ever imagined this week. Thanks so much everyone — I really appreciate it.
- Fall walks — I went on a lot of walks with Gusman being sick (it was all I could do) and it reminded me why Fall is so many peoples favorite season. Truly is beautiful.
Happy Friday All 🙂
Question of the Afternoon: Give me one of your Friday Favorites 🙂