Another Friday all! TIme for the round up 🙂
My 5 mile hilly run at Crown Hill Park. I still can’t get over how beautiful it was.
Oh my Single Serving Peanut Butter Cookies. I may or may not have already made them MULTIPLE times. They’re amazing. Try them. NOW!
I’ve gotta say my little bagel and egg sandwiches have been on the top of my radar this week. They’re so simple, yet so awesome.
I would have to say all 90 minutes that I spent at the blogging class. It was such a cool experience that I’m still thinking about! 🙂
And of course, a round up of the rest of my good eats for the week 🙂
It was a week of a lot of at home, good eats I would say! 🙂
And last but not least, my five Friday Favorites:
- Hot tea — I’ve been living on hot tea this week since I haven’t been feeling so hot.
- The fact that I get to see my MOH this week 🙂
- My hubby, again — because I still have him and he is going to be traveling so much in the next couple of weeks
- Snow — we’ve had our first snow fall and I must admit, it’s pretty. Cold, but pretty.
- Myself — I’ve really tried to push through some things this week. So I guess I’ll give myself a little pat on the back this week ;).
Question of the Afternoon: One word description of your week or how you’ve felt this week.