It’s that time again 🙂 Time for my round up and Friday Favorites of the Week!
I’d have to say My Treadmill 10k to be honest
I really wanted it to be outdoors — but the Colorado heat wasn’t on my side that day. Either way, it felt very easy in comparison to other runs lately and I ended feeling very strong. Always an awesome feeling 🙂
My surprise find of the week: Starburst Candy Corn! Hello Halloween candy season!! My favorite time of year 🙂
My favorite eats of the week were probably our Double Date night at La Loma , but our Mexican night at home put up a GOOD fight.
My parents shared some exciting news with me this week — and that is probably the moment that stands out most for me. Unfortunately, I have to be vague about it for the time being — but everyone send positive and happy vibes their way for me, OK? 🙂
And of course: I wouldn’t leave you all without some highlights from the week of eats.
Pretty spectacular eats if I do say so myself 🙂 Anyone drooling yet?
And finally — Five Friday Favorites
- Apples! – I am LOVING everything apple with the new apple season 🙂
- Being Married — I have a pretty stellar husband 🙂
- The Blog — I’ve had some great people reach out to me via the blog this week — and just feel lucky to have started this little blog 🙂
- Hot coffee — the cool mornings have made my morning cup of joe that much more enjoyable
- Red wine — The cool weather has also brought with it my love for a glass of red wine. So relaxing.
And that my friends, is my Friday round up.
Question of the Afternoon: One word highlight or favorite from this week 🙂