- Why do you blog? I’ve actually been a part of the healthy living blog community for a few years now as a total creeper/stalker (we all were at one point, right?). I have been so inspired and touched by different blogger stories over the years, I couldn’t help but be inspired to start my own. Since I’ve started, I’ve noticed just how amazing the connection I’ve made to the community is already and how much I look forward to coming and talking to you all each day 🙂
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
Oh the community by far! I seriously feel like I know so many of you all it’s been amazing. The love, support, and encouragment that everyone gives never ceases to amaze me. That, and the accountability blogging gives me in my own healthy living journey by being surrounded by so many inspiring people all the time. I don’t ever want to let you all or myself down, and that’s a pretty strong motivational tool :).
- What’s your least favorite part about blogging?
I am so attached to blogging I can’t help but want to be connected at all times. I would say my least favorite part of blogging is hoestly my struggle to unplug enough.
- What are your 3 favorite blogs and why? Oh I almost don’t want to answer this question because there are so many amazing blogs that I love so much. But if we’re talking my favorite long standing blogs, it would have to be 1. HUNGRYRUNNERGIRL. She is a running inspiration and also lives a life of balance that I appreciate. She manages to be optimistic and inspirational even on the worst days, and I hope to someday be more like her! 2. PEANUTBUTTERFINGERS. Honestly, who doesn’t love her? She has an amazing ethic, great recipes, and is just plain fun to read consistently. And finally, the one and only CARROTSNCAKE. I feel like Tina is the original, and no matter how many changes her life has gone through, she’s stayed true to herself through her blog, and I really respect that.
- What is your favorite social media outlet and why? I’m still learning many of the social media outlets myself, and quite frankly and not very good at them. But if I had to pick one, I would say twitter because it seems like the most efficient and widely used outlet around.
- Have you or will you ever vlog? I haven’t, but I am open to it once I get a little better versed on the whole concept 🙂
- What is one word that you would want people to describe your blog as being? I LOVE Miss healthnutjulie ‘s answer of inspirational, because that’s really what I hope to be for people (we all do, right) . But I want to be original, so I would say motivational, true/real (to me), or positive.
- If you could (or have) work with one brand, which one would it be and why? Ohh . . . fun! For food, I should say ThinkThin because I eat their dang bars daily. But just in general, I would say a running brand, like Brooks because I know it would inspire me to push myself harder.
- What’s your favorite thing to blog about? Honestly, temporarily the wedding because I’m just loving every second of it. But in general, I would say running. It is my passion, and it is something I just can’t speak enough about.
- Who’s your favorite housewife? (yes, I’m totally serious!) I don’t know if I’m ashamed to admit this, but I’ve honestly never watched an episode! Ahh! I apologize to anyone I offended!
Thanks so much for the nomination healthnutjulie! And now, I nominate
fitnessmeetsfrosting.com — my blogging twin
runningtoherdreams.com – she shares my passion for running, even through injury.
corrieanne.com who loves running and still manages to squeeze in a crossfit session or two 🙂
Honestly, there are so many more amazing bloggers I’d love to nominate, you know who you are out there 🙂
I’ll be back later today to recap the wonderful wedding filled weekend in New York! Hope you all are having an amazing Labor Day weekend. I’ll leave you with a quick picture of us little happy couple before we left for the weekend!