Good morning and Happy Friday All!
Another week almost in the books 🙂
This week was a fairly good week in terms of sticking to my planned worked outs. My workout schedule for the week looked like:
- Monday: YOGA! Reset the body for the week
- Tuesday: Speed work 45 minutes + possible PM yoga class
- Wednesday: 60 minutes cycling easy
- Thursday: Easy run outdoors
- Friday: Rest/Yoga
- Saturday: Long run 100 minutes
- Sunday: Recovery run or hike
And in practice, my work outs looked like
- Monday: 2.43 SPEEDY miles + yoga
- Tuesday: Speed run – 45 minutes for 4.75 miles
- Wednesday: 60 minutes cycling for 20 miles
- Thursday: Recovery treadmill run for 4.25 miles
- Friday: REST 🙂
I also had a GREAT long run (10 miles WHAT!), a family hike (7.1 miles) to round out last weekend and begin this week, and continued work on my Challenge through out the week, so overall I feel pretty darn good about how the week shaped up.
I slept in this morning, so there was no AM yoga, and I am A-OK with that. I am hoping to squeeze in stretching and yoga through out the day however I can (think stretching challenge, ha), and maybe even throwing in a quick yoga 100’s at lunch :). Otherwise, I have my wonderful compression sleeves on under my work clothes, a chocolate coconut water ready to drink, and some carbo-licious foods to eat to help me prep for my long run tomorrow.
Question of the Morning: How were your work outs this week?