Happy Monday everyone! I miss the weekend already, but let’s get going this week and another weekend will be here before we know it 🙂
My body has a tendency to really feel miles after a month of so of consistent training. When that happens, I try to respect that and incorporate more yoga into my daily routine and make my miles count when they’re squeezed in there.
With a sore body, and busy wedding schedule this week, I am (very tentatively) planning out my workouts for the week.
Workout Plan for the Week August 12
- Monday: Yoga @ home …and as much of it as possible
- Tuesday: Yoga @ home …and short strength training
- Wednesday: 5-6 miles + yoga class in the PM
- Thursday: 3 mile run and yoga @ home
- Friday: Rest/Yoga
- Saturday: Long run (75-90 minutes)
- Sunday: Recovery run: 40 minutes
Tonight: I have my trial run for hair and make up…I have to admit I’m a bit anxious but expect a huge relief once it’s done. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I’ll update you all tonight!
Question: Is anyone else feeling the strains and pains of training right now? What do you do when this happens?